Let's Roll

I have, at long last, added the following links to the blogroll. I'm sure that most of them are already regular stops. I urge you to check out those that may be new to you. They're all good.

My list is in no particular order, as you can see. This means absolutely nothing except that I dread alphabetizing the whole damned thing.

Smirking Chimp
The Hamster
corrente
Steve Gilliard
Whiskey Bar
Left Coaster
War Liberal
Suburban Guerrilla
Open Source Politics
Tristero
Mark Kleiman
Mad Kane
Not Geniuses
Sasha Undercover
Crisis Papers
Easter Lemming
Bohemian Mama
Nitpicker
Prometheus 6
Crooked Timber
Take Back The Media
Pen-Elayne
Brief Intelligence
Book Notes



Update: I knew this would happen. I forgot some of the links I intended to include.
I'll add them for awhile as I think of them:

Prometheus Speaks
longstoryshortpier
discourse.net (a law professor for our side)
hellblazer